Paperless, reusable coffee filter
This ultra-mesh filter from GROSCHE is a reusable coffee filter for individual mugs, small coffee pots, or glass beakers. With this paperless filter made of 18-8 stainless steel, none of the natural coffee oils get trap in the brewing process, giving you a bold, flavorful and smooth cup of coffee. It has a non-slip grip around the bottom edge to ensure sturdiness when placed on a mug or pot. The open base allows you to see the coffee level, preventing overflow.
Simply dump the grinds and wash with a soft sponge and warm soapy water immediately after each use. Try not to let the coffee sit for long. Since this is an ultra-fine filter, it is highly recommended to use some detergent to keep the coffee oils from binding to the mesh after each use, and to keep it free flowing.
- Place Ultra-mesh filter onto a carafe or cup and place coarse to medium fresh-ground coffee
- Slowly pour about 1 oz of just off boil water evenly over the grounds
- Wait 30 seconds and allow the coffee to ‘bloom’, the grounds mix with the water and puff slightly, opening them up to release more flavor
- Slowly pour the remaining water in a circular motion, from the center outward, gently stir the grinds with a spoon to make sure they are all wet
- Allow the coffee to finish dripping and enjoy the fresh cup!
5.75 x 5.25 x 4″
For every GROSCHE product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need. Learn more about their Safe Water Project here.