aka moka pot
$65.00 – $75.00
This stainless steel coffee maker from GROSCHE brings your local coffee shop into your house! The stovetop espresso maker brews a thicker and richer coffee than a normal electric coffee maker, and its strong espresso-like coffee is called moka coffee. It can be used on all types of stove tops like gas, induction, electric coil, propane, etc and is great for camping. Available in two sizes: 6 cup (9oz) and 10 cup (17oz), each cup equivalent to a single shot of espresso.
- Built to be heavy and strong, will last you a lifetime.
- Certified safety valve made in Italy.
- Easy to clean – Easy to disassemble, dishwasher safe.
- Add water into the boiler chamber, keeping the water level below the brass safety valve
- Fill the funnel with medium-fine grind coffee, flattening it out with your finger (do NOT tamp or compress the grinds)
- Insert the coffee funnel into the boiler chamber
- Attach the top onto the boiler chamber and place on stove top on LOW heat for a consistent brew
- As the steam pressure builds, the water will force its way through the coffee into the top compartment. Once the the top compartment is full, it is done brewing
- Remove from the stove, pour into your cup and enjoy!
For every GROSCHE product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need. Learn more about their Safe Water Project here.