Complete control over slow-pour brewing
The Pour Over Gooseneck Kettle from Harold Import Company is going to be your best friend when brewing pour-over coffee. The narrow spout and gooseneck curve naturally produce the slow and precise water flow critical to extracting the most flavor with pour over coffee and tea brewing technique. It’s safe for use on gas, electric and induction stovetops.
- 6 cup (1 liter) capacity
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel with a high-temperature, thermoplastic handle.
- Easy to clean – dishwasher safe.
- Place a pour-over cone onto a carafe or cup and insert a filter
- Measure water into the gooseneck kettle and bring to a boil
- Turn off the heat and let the kettle sit for 12-15 seconds, allowing water to cool to the perfect temperature
- Place fresh-ground coffee in the filter, and slowly pour half of the boiled water evenly over the grounds (pre-wet filter before placing coffee for optimum taste)
- Wait 30 seconds and allow the coffee to ‘bloom’, the grounds mix with the water and puff slightly, opening them up to release more flavor
- Slowly pour the remaining water in a circular motion, from the center outward, gently stir the grinds with a spoon to make sure they are all wet
- Allow the coffee to finish dripping, discard the filter and enjoy the fresh cup!